Smartphone network configuration (Android)
a) Select your smartphone menù button, then select Settings.
b) In the Settings screen menù, select Wireless & networks.
- 1) put a check (if necessary) in Wi-Fi box;
- 2) then select Wi-Fi settings.
- 1) in the EAP method field select PEAP;
- 2) in the Phase 2 authentication field select MSCHAPV2;
- and now scroll on
- 3) in the Identity field insert your SISSA username (in our example is jsmith);
- 4) in the Password field insert your SISSA password;
- 5) at the end confirm with Connect.
- To disconnect from wireless network, follow the first three steps of this guide and unchek Wi-Fi box.