There are photocopiers-scanners able to send an image (pdf format) to a SISSA e-mail address.
Scanner functions on the new photocopier-scanners are available only on:
- the photocopier located near room 114,
- in the library … the photocopier located near the loan desk.
The photocopy-scanner on the second floor is reserved for the administrative staff.
- 1) Press the Invio button on the left;
- 2) on the touch screen:
- a) touch on E-mail Addr Entry (on the right);
- b) touch on E-mail Address;
- c) when a keyboard appears on the touch screen, type your SISSA username where you wish to send the image (the username only, you don't need to add @sissa.it) and confirm touching on OK;
- d) when the photocopy-scanner display you again the Ready to send - Enter Destination window-, touch on OK;
- e) the content of the window will change and the photocopier will inform you that it is Ready to send - Place original.
- 3) Place the original and press the AVVIO button on the right.
A little help for the italian version:
- Voce Indir - E-mail = E-mail Addr Entry,
- Indirizzo E-mail = E-mail Address
- Stampante pronta per l’invio = Ready to send
So visitors (users without SISSA email box) are not able to send scanned documents at his/hers external e-mail address.
On Kyocera TaskAlfa 420i (one of them are at the 6th floor) scanned documents can be saved on usb pen memory. Follow the instructions here below: